Join our dynamic team!
Senior Legal Services is proud to be going through a period of unprecedented growth. During the pandemic, the demand for legal services skyrocketed. At the same time, the nation’s 65-and-older population grew by 34.2% (US Census Bureau). No other group was more severely harmed by Covid-19 than seniors. Forced isolation, fear and stress created innumerable problems including abuse, fraud and neglect. At SLS, we have proudly met this increased need by nearly tripling our budget, increasing staff and serving 43% more seniors in 2021 than in 2020.
Our team is committed to maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive, living wage salaries and generous benefit packages including:
- 36-hour full time work week, with Friday afternoon office closure;
- Employer paid medical and HRA;
- First year 15 vacation days and 15 holidays, with accrual based on FT; Sick leave: Eight hours/month, with accrual based on FT; Two Additional Floating holiday days per year;
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan: Agency matches employee contribution up to 3% of annual salary upon completion of 60 days of employment;
- December holiday office closure.
We are committed to diversity and cultivating a culture of equity and inclusion within where all staff can flourish and grow professionally and well beyond. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, medical condition, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity (including transgender status) or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No Current Job Postings.