If you are an Amazon.com customer, you can sponsor a Senior Legal case through AmazonSmile. Set this up by following these simple instructions. It should only take five minutes.
- Log in to your Amazon.com account.
- Visit smile.amazon.com. You should see a “Welcome to AmazonSmile page.”
- Enter “Senior Legal Services” in the “Or pick your own charitable organization” section on that welcome screen.
- Double-check that Amazon finds a Senior Legal Services in Santa Cruz, CA, then click the “Select” button. You should see a message saying “You have changed/selected your charity to Senior Legal Services.”
- (Optional) Create a smile.amazon.com bookmark in your toolbar to make it easy to visit that page.
From now on, whenever you want to shop on Amazon, start by visiting smile.amazon.com. Only purchases you make via smile.amazon.com qualify to support SLS.
Thank you for helping seniors in Santa Cruz and San Benito counties while shopping through AmazonSmile online!